Translations

Sunday, June 30, 2013

I'm new at this, so here's what the Blog's about

Hello, good people~! I am Hannah Brown, owner of this blog.

So, Random Ramblings. What do we talk about? Well, the answers simple~! Simple things that I ramble on and on about.

You name it, I probably ramble about it. Best part is this: You can talk to me about it.

This is a short list of things I ramble about:

  • Cosplay

  • Anime

  • Books

  • Role-plays (Mostly for anime)

  • Everyday life

  • Funny as hell things

  • Family

  • Friends

  • Advice on life

And that's only a few of the things I talk about a lot XD There are a tons things you can ramble to me about. Be open about it and ask me questions! I'll answer them if I can. Don't worry, my bark is worse then my bite sometimes so don't be afraid. I'm just about to go into my Freshman year after this summer so I'm turning into a Highschool student. Yippee~! LOL Oh well...

Plus, you can be open about what you like or what you want to recommend to me. I'll try to find the time to check them out, too.

Well now... That's it I guess.... So, ciao~! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment