Translations

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

<--- My fanart. Stephano is trying to show Pewds the right way to the all rooms that have the keys to the locked doors.


So, lately I've become part of this army called the Bro Army for this one Youtuber named PewDiePie. And, since I watch his videos pretty much everyday, especially these Amnesia ones, I decided to do a fanart of him and his main Amnesia bro Stephano(isn't my handwriting pretty? LOL). Stephano is this golden statue who carries a sword and is crouched down in a heroic position. Pewds takes Stephano with him a lot whenever he finds him. But, as you can see, in this picture he's not a statue. He's in his human form.

Not many people except for a few of my friends and my family know I like PewDiePie. So, I get a feeling people at school will be a little confused whenever I make a reference that's about Pewds.

No comments:

Post a Comment