Translations

Sunday, September 8, 2013

All You Anime Lovers~!

So, I noticed that I said in a post when I started that I'd talk about anime. I haven't. So I'll start now.

If you're a huge anime fan, or interested, I'll give you some recommendations:

  • Hetalia Axis Powers, World Series, Paint It White (title of the movie) and Beautiful World
  • Black Butler
  • Clannad and Clannad After Story
  • Soul Eater
  • FullMetal Alchemist, FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Star of Milos (title of movie)
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Fruits Basket
So... Check those out if you're interested in anime or already an anime lover (or Otaku for short).

Also, if you're an anime lover, you can comment to recommend me some animes (I'm an otaku and want more :3 ).

Arigato~! (Thank you in Japanese :3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment